Our next conference will take place in New Rochelle (NY), on June 7-9, 2017
Conference dates: Jun 7, 2017 to Jun 9, 2017
Deadline for paper submissions: Feb 20, 2017 March 20, 2017
Deadline for participant registration: Sunday, April 16, 2017
The International Association for Fuzzy-Set Management and Economy (SIGEF) is pleased to announce the organization of the XIX Congress, to take place in New Rochelle, New York (USA). This Congress is organized by the Department of Information Systems at the Hagan School of Business at Iona College.
SIGEF congress offers a forum where academics, professionals and practitioners, working in the field of economics, finance, management and computer science, can exchange ideas and experiences on the advancement of research, methods, techniques, application and projects based on fuzzy logic, artificial neural networks, genetic algorithms, and systems, uncertainty theory, complexity theory and soft computing.
Organizers are working with an international publisher to arrange the publication of proceedings in a book proceedings series. Moreover, extended versions of the best papers will be selected for potential publication in special issues of several WoS and Scopus-indexed journals
Information regarding format of the paper is in Submit your paper.
Papers should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- HOW DO DIFFERENT TIME SPANS AFFECT THE PREDICTION ACCURACY OF BUSINESS FAILURE?
- ANALYSIS OF RECOMMENDATIONS ABOUT EXPECTED PRICES OF IBEX 35 USING FUZZY NUMBERS
- FUZZY SIMILARITY AND COUNTERFACTUALS IN THE ASSESSMENT OF DEFAULT RISK: THE EUROZONE CRISIS AND THE ARGENTINEAN SOLUTION
- ROUGH SETS AND DISCRIMINANT ANALYSIS TECHNIQUES FOR BUSINESS DEFAULT FORECASTING
- FUZZY EVALUATION OF SERVICE QUALITY IN THE BANKING SECTOR: A DECISION SUPPORT SYSTEM