Submit your paper
FUZZY ECONOMIC REVIEW welcomes original high-quality papers within the scope of the journal. Manuscripts must not be under review by another journal or previously published. It is not mandatory to be a SIGEF member to submit your paper.
Manuscripts will be independently reviewed by two anonymous referees (three in case of disagreement). Articles will be assessed following double-blind peer review.
Manuscripts must be submitted in English. Authors whose native language is not English are strongly advised to have their manuscripts checked by an English speaking colleague prior to submission.
After an article is accepted, and prior to actual publication, all authors must submit a signed publication agreement giving SIGEF permission to publish their articles.
Authors can self-archive their manuscripts and enable public access from their institution's repository after an embargo period (2 years).
Manuscripts should be submitted via e-mail to email@example.com.
PREPARE YOUR PAPER FOR SUBMISSION
All work must abide by the following specifications:
- Text and tables should be presented in MICROSOFT-WORD for WINDOWS.
- Equations should be presented in Equation Editor of Microsoft.
- Paper: DIN A4 (29.7 cm high and 21 cm wide); Font: Arial 10 cpi; Margins: 4.25 cm left and right; 2.2 cm upper and 8.4 cm lower; Page numbering: central; First level title: Capital and bold (Arial 10 cpi); Second level title: Small capital and bold (Arial 10 cpi); Third level title: Lower case and bold (Arial 10 cpi)
- Tables and Figures should be numbered consecutively in Arabic numerals. They must be referred to in the text.
- The list of references should be presented at the end of the paper as follows (APA style):
Journal: Last name, F. M., & Last name, F. M. (Year published). Article title. Periodical Title, Volume(Issue), pp.-pp.
Zadeh, L. A. (1965). Fuzzy sets. Information and control, 8(3), 338-353.
Book: Last name, F. M., Last name, F. M., & Last name, F. M. (Year published). Title of book. Publisher City: Publisher
Dubois, D., & Prade, H. (1980). Fuzzy Sets and Systems. Theory and Applications. London: Academic Press.
Book chapter: Last name, F. M., & Last name, F. M. (Year Published). Title of chapter. In F. M. Last name, & F. M. Last name (Eds.), Title of book/anthology (pp. Pages). Publisher City: Publisher
Zadeh, L.A. (2000). Outline of a computational theory of perceptions based on computing with words. In N.K. Sinha, & M. M. Gupta (Eds.), Soft Computing and Intelligent Systems: Theory and Applications (pp. 3-22). London: Academic Press.
- The authors must be sent two files:
1) Title page should detail the title of the paper, author/s, corresponding author, email/s and full institutional affiliation/s (Department, Faculty, University, postal address) of each author.
2) Manuscript should contain the title (but no reference to the authors), abstract (between 100 and 180 words), up to 7 keywords, between 2 and 4 classification codes according to the Classification System for Journal Articles as used by the Journal of Economic Literature, and the full text of the paper.